• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens identification - Which Oakley Lenses are these? Post here

Total dumb question, but I can’t figure out what lenses these are. I have 2 pairs of Flak Jackets and a pair of Half Jackets that they look like they would fit....but these lenses are slightly larger than the Flak Jacket XLJ. I don’t think I have ever had another pair that these would have fit in, but they are definitely the same shape. Can anyone help?

2368F88C-137E-49B6-93CA-96F41EB0F707.jpeg

6CC2E79F-C5C0-4E3F-BB75-53AA6B8A97A8.jpeg

Total dumb question, but I can’t figure out what lenses these are. I have 2 pairs of Flak Jackets and a pair of Half Jackets that they look like they would fit....but these lenses are slightly larger than the Flak Jacket XLJ. I don’t think I have ever had another pair that these would have fit in, but they are definitely the same shape. Can anyone help?

View attachment 771643

View attachment 771644
Not 100% positive but those look like Bottlecap XL lenses to me. Same shape as mine and I’ve also found my lenses to be larger than newer models, like Flaks

Not 100% positive but those look like Bottlecap XL lenses to me. Same shape as mine and I’ve also found my lenses to be larger than newer models, like Flaks

That’s crazy, I never owned a set of Bottlecaps. Honestly I’m not even sure where I got these lenses, when I was cleaning them all this weekend I came across them. They will fit in the Flak Jackets, but the lens seems a little loose.

Hello, I have a pair of really old Half Jacket XLJ custom sunglasses I bought in the local Oakley store back in November 2007. At the time, there was a special type of (third-party?) lens that Oakley was offering as an addon to the custom frames. I would like to try and find replacement lenses, but do not know what type of lenses these are/who made them (they're not the standard gold iridium lenses). Does anyone recognize this logo etched into the corner of these lenses, who could point me toward the correct manufacturer or lens type/color?

Thanks!
Zithras

20200830_185501.jpg

20200830_185630.jpg

Hello, I have a pair of really old Half Jacket XLJ custom sunglasses I bought in the local Oakley store back in November 2007. At the time, there was a special type of (third-party?) lens that Oakley was offering as an addon to the custom frames. I would like to try and find replacement lenses, but do not know what type of lenses these are/who made them (they're not the standard gold iridium lenses). Does anyone recognize this logo etched into the corner of these lenses, who could point me toward the correct manufacturer or lens type/color?

Thanks!
Zithras

View attachment 782601

View attachment 782602
Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses

Thanks!
Zithras

View attachment 782601

View attachment 782602
They appear to be Persimmon photochromatic.

Unfortunately, it looks like the only replacement lenses Oakley still has in stock for these are the standard gold iridiums :( They don't have persimmon photocromatics, or even *any* transition lenses available :( Looks like I don't get replacement lenses after all.

Unfortunately, it looks like the only replacement lenses Oakley still has in stock for these are the standard gold iridiums :( They don't have persimmon photocromatics, or even *any* transition lenses available :( Looks like I don't get replacement lenses after all.
Try eBay, always stuff popping up.

Back