• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LenzFlip Oakley Forum Member Welcome Discount

Thank you so much for this extremely thoughtful write-up/ analysis on what we can improve! This is the type of information that we are looking for to improve the information we give to the customers and to help understand our customers better.
I will sit down with the team and give them this feedback and work on improving all of this.

Thank you again!

Lauren, LenzFlip Marketing
I would just like to add, I could only find polarized tints on your site which is great for those who only want polarized... but I enjoy a variety of both non-polarized and polarized depending on what I'm doing... So that's something else y'all can think about adding to your selection.

Boost made a great point, without any actual measurement of your lenses VLT % it makes me question the difference between those 9 dollar eBay Chinese special lenses with also no info, versus your products - basically I can't find a reason to spend more when for all I know I'm getting the same thing because there's no supporting info for how your lenses might be different from those one. An by saying your tints closely mimic oakley comparable ones, you could specify which oakley ones those would be... their HDO tints or Prizm ones.

I would just like to add, I could only find polarized tints on your site which is great for those who only want polarized... but I enjoy a variety of both non-polarized and polarized depending on what I'm doing... So that's something else y'all can think about adding to your selection.

Boost made a great point, without any actual measurement of your lenses VLT % it makes me question the difference between those 9 dollar eBay Chinese special lenses with also no info, versus your products - basically I can't find a reason to spend more when for all I know I'm getting the same thing because there's no supporting info for how your lenses might be different from those one. An by saying your tints closely mimic oakley comparable ones, you could specify which oakley ones those would be... their HDO tints or Prizm ones.

On our amazon listings, we have more information on VLT, etc! We will work to improve our listings on our website, as we can see we are lacking there now.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HFM00RS/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

We specialize in polarized lenses, but our new LenzFlip+ line coming out in a few weeks will be non-polarized, the first in our line up!

Lauren, LenzFlip Marketing

@LenzFlip
After viewing the site, more notably the offerings for Flak Draft lenses, they aren’t cut to spec, if the representative pictures are an accurate image of what you are selling as replacement Flak Draft/Speed Jacket lenses.
DCEAD42C-2671-4052-A93C-E4D6AC3B1976.jpeg
My .02

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back