• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lighting

Oaksaurus55

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I’m looking to light up my two single x metal towers and my RX single tower and was curious if anyone had good suggestions. I have been looking into LED strips possibly.

I’m looking to light up my two single x metal towers and my RX single tower and was curious if anyone had good suggestions. I have been looking into LED strips possibly.

These are the shizzy! I have a small one for my daughter’s single, and a bigger one for my double. Got on Amazon, low cost, rechargeable, magnetic
705caa0493b968fe36f54f8e8e4dde44.jpg
739d751dbccb8dc33620a6efdd0dcfb8.jpg
bdb5ffee4776a7497e0479813d011adb.jpg
and can be used anywhere... portable!

Was there ever lighting in those cases? if so, you should be able to run the wires out the same holes. I have a 3.0 double and just bought long led tape and started from the bottom right side and ran up the front pillar through the top and back down the left side. Can't remember if I had to drill holes though.

LED strip is the way to go. Trim to fit, cheap, simple install and multiple color options out of the box. I just did my daughters bedroom and it works great. I did my case with fluorescent only because it had all the existing fixtures and only required one new ballast. If i was starting from scratch, LED all the way.

Back