• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Mugello MotoGP DEADBOLT

Minitraveller

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, new to the forum. Already posted an intro post, and jumping to the reason I searched out and joined this forum. Recently started collecting more Oakley glasses/sunglasses and stumbled across what I think are limited edition Deadbolt sunglasses. From what I’ve been able to figure, these were intended to be released in 2020 to coincide with some race. But, due to the pandemic, the race never happened? Anyway, they are Deadbolts in a black frame, red Ahyris, and polarized black prizm lenses. They come in a cool case with special Mugello glasses bag, etc. I know they are authentic, as I bought them from a Luxottica dealer. Anybody else come across these? I love the way they look, but am wondering if I should ‘save’ them to keep them in pristine condition. LOL. D5118ECB-4492-4BA0-BF68-51BEB2D11064.jpeg

@copilot.....sorry, can’t respond directly to your message yet, as I’m new to the forum. Stumbled across these, placed an order, and wasn’t sure if they were going to be delivered or not. But, in the end, surprisingly, they were delivered. Tried to see if I could order again, but they got pulled from the website. I think I saw some on EBay, shipped from Europe? Other than that, very little info on these.

Back