• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

If I would make a suggestion it would be that the gasket rubber needs to be a lot stiffer like OEM in order to keep the right frame shape and fit. For example on the Romeo the orbital gaskets are way too soft and don't work well. The lower orbital gaskets are also made too small and not of the right size.

Also the Romeo orbital screw heads should have the same profile and shape as the temple screws in order to keep the OEM look. The orbital screw heads you have now is from the Juliet.

I've succumbed to buying the OEM rubber from eBay. I rather pay more for the right fit.

BTW the Romeo NXT lens were cut too large to fit just that I didn't bothered mailing them back.

The only consistent success I have thus far is with the temple washers on both my Romeo and Juliet. Talk about tough luck lol!

Last edited:
If I would make a suggestion it would be that the gasket rubber needs to be a lot stiffer like OEM in order to keep the right frame shape and fit. For example on the Romeo the orbital gaskets are way too soft and don't work well. The lower orbital gaskets are also made too small and not of the right size.

Also the Romeo orbital screw heads should have the same profile and shape as the temple screws in order to keep the OEM look. The orbital screw heads you have now is from the Juliet.

I've succumbed to buying the OEM rubber from eBay. I rather pay more for the right fit.

BTW the Romeo NXT lens were cut too large to fit just that I didn't bothered mailing them back.

The only consistent success I have thus far is with the temple washers on both my Romeo and Juliet. Talk about tough luck lol!
Hi krayzie,

Thank you for your suggestion about our products.

I'm happy to hear customer's voice.

Yes, as you say, we have many tasks that we have to achieve in the future.
Now, I'm feeling that I need to improve the quality of our products to be better than before to make our customer to be satisfied.

Please feel free to give me the feedback of our items.
Thanks to customer's voice who knowing our policy to "revive X-Metal".
So we can keep improving our business.

I am planning to answer more details about your suggestion.
Details will be added later.

Thank you

Daisuke
LINEGEAR

A while back I'd bought some Linegear purple for an XX and drab green rubber for my plasma Juliet. Wound up losing the Juliet (still no idea what happened to it)... had to replace it as they were too nice to just forget about.

Got a new Juliet frame and put in brand new OEM emerald lenses. Added in the Linegear drab green and it looks absolutely amazing with it in the plasma Juliet frame. Can't say enough about the colour on this one, just looks awesome.

You can see a pic of it here; The X-MAN Customs Corner

Last edited:
Anyone recent puchasers of the juliet nose bridge pins have issues inserting them into the bridge? Mine does not go in smoothly and requires significant force to push into the bridge. I have already destroyed 2 pins. User error??

I just want to say I received amazing customer service from Linegear Japan. I ordered a T6 screw driver and some Juliet replacement parts on Monday morning and they just arrived at my door two days later. They provided great communication through their emails and kept me updated about my shipment.
Thanks!

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while. How have you been?

This is our new product [Penny Washer]
8145016B-63C2-4BE6-AD03-0D2C690C8C89.jpeg
7F390C42-7AEC-438C-AE7A-8B1C023E851D.jpeg

I think this would be very helpful item for Penny owners .
The price is $6.5 per one pair.

The size and thickness is exactly same as OEM.

I will put it on our website tomorrow.

Thank you.

Daisuke
LINEGEAR

Back