• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear NXT Medusa Lenses

hi! took a while to get back and busy schedule as well.i was able to install all of them. i just dont have time yet to display them in my cabinet. I'll post a video soonest on how to remove and putting it back. :)
So I just talked to @Japanese Jellyfish and he told me that it would be better to get the standard linegear polarized lens instead of NXT as the nxt is to thick and might brake the orbital. Can you confirm on that. I was realy thinking about getting the nxt lens but on the other hand Im not planning to wear it that much so the regular would be ok.

So I just talked to @Japanese Jellyfish and he told me that it would be better to get the standard linegear polarized lens instead of NXT as the nxt is to thick and might brake the orbital. Can you confirm on that. I was realy thinking about getting the nxt lens but on the other hand Im not planning to wear it that much so the regular would be ok.
yuph! too thick. i broke 1 orbiral already. :) then sand paper do the work. all good. i was able to adjust the lens size. fit and sit well.

I’m trying to find Medusa lens on Linegears site but not having much luck. Anyone know if they carry Medusa lens or do you have to contact them?

Back