• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Linegear Rubbers For Sale, ready to ship in CONUS!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello OF,
We have limited stocks of complete Linegear rubbers here in the States. We will shall continue to update this page for additional listings.Shipping within CONUS is 7usd only. For additional orders please contact us through PM and @SEAN WAYNE and @Japanese Jellyfish will be happy to assist you with all your needs.

The following complete rubbers are as follows;

Penny Black x 10- 25.80

Mars Black X 5- 23.50 each

Mars Red x5- 23.50 each

R1 Red x5- 26.50 each

R1 Black x5- 26.50 each

XS RED x5- 26.50 each

XS Black x5- 26.50 each

Juliets BL x5- 26.50each

Juliets red x5- 26.50

xx black- 26.50

R2 brown rubbers x5-29.80

Romeo 2 red mirror lenses.

R2 black rubbers x5-29.80

Prices are indicated above, they are as per website pricing. Thank you all, please be safe!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
TTT

no xx love?? :) just kidding. its a strange time in the world. glad to see perseverance. would still love if Burgandy/brick red rubbers came into existence, but i realize these things take time. keep reviving xmetal. you guys make a positive difference for all of us.

TTT,We have few XX rubbers coming Sir, please drop us a message should you need assistance.

TTT, rubbers mentioned above are in the USA.

Username Hidden said:
TTT, rubbers mentioned above are in the USA.
I've been looking for XS Red for a while.

so perhaps a strange question...can i still buy items from the linegear site and have shipped EMS to the US? i need one full violet xs kit and some various rubber parts (red XS orbital gaskets, red xs sm nosepads, and the black 90 flex coupler). it seems to let me do that. just wanted to check prior to ordering. thank you all for what you do!!!

Hi sir! Japan cannot ship to the US. You can order through us (though it will take time) or order directly from the LG site. The only shipping they can do right now is regular mail which will take at least 2 months, without tracking.

I recieved an order from Linegear in Japan today that I ordered last Wednesday, yeah I paid a little extra for shipping and a brokerage fee from ups but it got here crazy fast so I'm very happy! All the rubbers are perfect and I'm really happy with R2 lenses!

Edit: chrome sucks sometimes, but i have a good friend in Thailand. woot. aanndddd other web browsers that display properly. lol.

Screenshot_20210323-205202.jpg

Last edited: