• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Custom/Lens Cutting/Custom Frame Mod Contacts

Nice Thread Brother!!!!

I cut lenses as well and have done around 100 pairs but I'm not the same as these other fine gentlemen. I stick with my airbrush and quarts mostly. It's more fun that way.

Correction,
X man does not do annodizing,but I will paint solids on o-matter...... Turnarounds on painting is typically next day.
Next day wow. Impossible.. paints do not cure properly in less than 24h regardless if you bake them or not. cerakote h series does but to do a proper job on an xm frame or o-matter of any type should take more time than just a minute. Just sayin maybe its better to take your time with projects...your customers will be better for it in the long run.

Last edited:
Nice, helpful list @cacatman

I'm thankful to have dealt with several of the modders/cutters on the list.

Another one is @Colorado Custom Look. I believe they mainly do custom o-matter paint and cerakote. Not very active on the forum, but they respond to emails and answer questions by phone. They've done several solid color cerakote frames and painted icons for me. Great work!

Water Transfer Printing & Cerakote H- Series Firearm Coatings. Hydro dipping camouflage dipping carbon fiber dipping.Colorado Custom Look LLC.

I don't do gold it copper plating yet actually but I do anodizing, x metal refinishes,plasma refinishes, tune ups, cerakote, custom painting on o matter, polishing, carbon fiber killswitch bezels, and a few other random things. But mostly stick to X metals for the most part.
Nice Thread Brother!!!!

I cut lenses as well and have done around 100 pairs but I'm not the same as these other fine gentlemen. I stick with my airbrush and quarts mostly. It's more fun that way.
Nice, helpful list @cacatman

I'm thankful to have dealt with several of the modders/cutters on the list.

Another one is @Colorado Custom Look. I believe they mainly do custom o-matter paint and cerakote. Not very active on the forum, but they respond to emails and answer questions by phone. They've done several solid color cerakote frames and painted icons for me. Great work!

Water Transfer Printing & Cerakote H- Series Firearm Coatings. Hydro dipping camouflage dipping carbon fiber dipping.Colorado Custom Look LLC.
Correction,
X man does not do annodizing,but I will paint solids on o-matter...... Turnarounds on painting is typically next day.
Thanks all, will update shortly.

Thanks! Which reminds me, I seem to recall some photos of yours that were impressive. Do you yourself do custom stuff?
Glad to hear that you enjoyed some of my posts!
But, no, I don't do any customs ... yet.