• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Custom/Lens Cutting/Custom Frame Mod Contacts

Updated with...
@Spenc (USA) - Hand makes custom spike bob heads and mini spike bob heads. Check out his incredible work for sale here.

If @Spenc is reading this, please send me what state you're in (so people know how far you are), and if the above blurb is inaccurate, please let me know.

Updated with...
@Spenc (USA) - Hand makes custom spike bob heads and mini spike bob heads. Check out his incredible work for sale here.

If @Spenc is reading this, please send me what state you're in (so people know how far you are), and if the above blurb is inaccurate, please let me know.
Thanks for the acknowledgment I am based in the UK but will ship worldwide keep a eye out as I will be doing some more display items soon

Updated thread -
Massive congratulations to @Linegear Japan for becoming a LIFETIME SPONSOR of Oakley Forum. I hope that you'll get behind to support him, because he's put his "money where his mouth is" to help cement O.F. as a permanent presence on the WWW for Oakley fans across the planet!

Back