• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Custom/Lens Cutting/Custom Frame Mod Contacts

@cacatman two additions to your list.

I would add @Rick58 to the custom o-matter section, if he is ok with it. He does phenomenal work.

I just started customizing o-matter. Posted a thread in DIY. Mostly splatters and variations on that theme so far. I miss the old m frames platters so started for myself. I also do o-matter repairs.

Last edited:
@cacatman two additions to your list.

I would add @Rick58 to the custom o-matter section, if he is ok with it. He does phenomenal work.

I just started customizing o-matter. Posted a thread in DIY. Mostly splatters and variations on that theme so far. I miss the old m frames platters so started for myself. I also do o-matter repairs.
Updated
@Rick58 (New Jersey, USA) - Does o-matter customs. Check them out here.
@Rick58 - Sincere apologies, brother. I didn't realise that you had been left off this list, although I know you do custom jobs. Can you please pm me a "blurb" about any other services you offer and I'll update this here.

@btw73 - I'm just keeping this list for people that offer a customising service. Not people who do it just for themselves. So let me know if you take paid jobs and also, send me a spiel about yourself and I'll update.

Updated
@Rick58 (New Jersey, USA) - Does o-matter customs. Check them out here.
@Rick58 - Sincere apologies, brother. I didn't realise that you had been left off this list, although I know you do custom jobs. Can you please pm me a "blurb" about any other services you offer and I'll update this here.

@btw73 - I'm just keeping this list for people that offer a customising service. Not people who do it just for themselves. So let me know if you take paid jobs and also, send me a spiel about yourself and I'll update.
@cacatman Yep, I do paid jobs. Just did my first two this month.

I am in Morristown, NJ. I do O-Matter customs and O-Matter repairs. I customize mostly splatters, drips, and variations on that theme so far.

@cacatman could you add a link to my thread of customs -

@cacatman could you add a link to my thread of customs -

Thanks @btw73. Updated

Latest Posts

Back