• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List Of Frogskin Lenses..

to clear up some points in this thread. there were 4 pairs of beams, 3 with clear, 1 with yellow, none etched. fice is black lens. yellow is not H.I. yellow, just yellow, on gentei, beams, and bananabeat. there are 5 emerald - all petterson, 4 ice, also all petterson. to me the most curious lens is red, on the supreme, this is labelled as "red", and i do not know of any other glass, frogskin or otherwise, with that lens, it is not a type error for +red, i cant say for 100%, but i believe that lens is only on crystal red supreme as an official issue.

to clear up some points in this thread. there were 4 pairs of beams, 3 with clear, 1 with yellow, none etched. fice is black lens. yellow is not H.I. yellow, just yellow, on gentei, beams, and bananabeat. there are 5 emerald - all petterson, 4 ice, also all petterson. to me the most curious lens is red, on the supreme, this is labelled as "red", and i do not know of any other glass, frogskin or otherwise, with that lens, it is not a type error for +red, i cant say for 100%, but i believe that lens is only on crystal red supreme as an official issue.

i think FrogTastic may be able to help us out here as well, the 4-legged B-1Bs, were they Ice or Blue Iridium?