• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List of frogskins hinges

I was under the impression you were asking for a single comparison photo between the generations?

put together a pictorial list of Frogskins hinges?

So I made this pictorial list comparing all the generation from the backside, but looking at your photos it's clear you wanted a different angle. Oh well... Sure you'll make you own iteration of them all from the top view 😉 as well as refining the side view since I couldn't dig up a LX side in focus.
Rear.jpg
Side.jpg

I was under the impression you were asking for a single comparison photo between the generations?

So I made this pictorial list comparing all the generation from the backside, but looking at your photos it's clear you wanted a different angle. Oh well... Sure you'll make you own iteration of them all from the top view 😉 as well as refining the side view since I couldn't dig up a LX side in focus.
View attachment 617310View attachment 617311

Surprised the OP didn't like your addition, I'd think this is exactly what they wanted by how they formulated their 1st post?

Hats off to you for taking time out of your day to create this super helpful guide man, seriously awesome! **** like this, or the DIY walktlhoughts and compiled lists on various info is what makes this forum so god dam awesome - will defiantly be saving these photos for future use. Thanks!

Is there any Frog Gurus that know if there were two different types of Gen 1 Metal Hinges ?

Eg : a bubble rivet or a con-caved rivet ?

Back