• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Oakley Frame and Lens Dimensions & Sizes

Came upon this chart with dimensions/BC for some models not on your list - although the measurements in some cases are off by approximately a mm. Although maybe this is the best place for it...?

View attachment 576193
This is helpful!!! Thanks for posting!!
If you have any useful tips or stuff like this that I can use in any of my lists, please tag me!! Great info.

When I have time, I’ll update. @BoostBear, which ones do you know are wrong, and I’ll attach a disclaimer.

This is helpful!!! Thanks for posting!!
If you have any useful tips or stuff like this that I can use in any of my lists, please tag me!! Great info.

When I have time, I’ll update. @BoostBear, which ones do you know are wrong, and I’ll attach a disclaimer.
I'll have a look later on with which lenses I find that differ between my found list and yours in 1st post (I will try an find the sit I save it from as well). I'm a rookie when it comes to creating lists, your dedication to lists is greatly appreciated!! It's helped me out quite a bit, I have a whole bookmark folder full of your threads lol.

I think until there's a table formatting tool added to the forum, what you've provided is more than sufficient.

As the only way I can think to provide a table list would be if you created one in excel or google sheets, an then exported it as a .png to show as an image. But the drawback to an image is you cannot 'search' the words within the image like you can now in your format.... unless you also uploaded a google sheets document link - but that's way more complicated/effort than is needed man.

I'll have a look later on with which lenses I find that differ between my found list and yours in 1st post (I will try an find the sit I save it from as well). I'm a rookie when it comes to creating lists, your dedication to lists is greatly appreciated!! It's helped me out quite a bit, I have a whole bookmark folder full of your threads lol.

I think until there's a table formatting tool added to the forum, what you've provided is more than sufficient.

As the only way I can think to provide a table list would be if you created one in excel or google sheets, an then exported it as a .png to show as an image. But the drawback to an image is you cannot 'search' the words within the image like you can now in your format.... unless you also uploaded a google sheets document link - but that's way more complicated/effort than is needed man.
That gave me an idea.
Maybe I can import all the info into an excel spreadsheet and give you editing rights? It’s just a pain, because not everyone has the know how.

By the way I can't find the donor list at the moment. Can you please add that straightlink lenses are suitable donors for the Oakley whisker frame! This was non Polarized, i haven't tried Polarized yet.
IMG_20190413_183641.jpg

Hey @cacatman big thank you again for being the list master! Although I love trying to be helpful, this list has literally saved me dozens of hours of research!
Thanks bro,
Huge compliment from you and @flyer. Thanks guys. Means a lot coming from you guys!

Back