• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Little help leaving feedback

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
had some great help and buys from some quality members.but I am a old boy lol with no skills on a iPad and need someone to give me a step by step to leaving feedback and giving to credit people deserve thanks in advance to someone I am sure .

Go to the thread the person posted with sale item. Copy the link (a dress bar) go to the person's main page thing on net not tapatalk. Go under feedback and fill out form.

Sent from your mom.

Go to the member's "Profile Page"
Click "Feedback Stats"
Click "Add Feedback"
Fill in the information... The Deal URL will be the link to the thread of the item that was for sale. Perform a search if you cannot find it.
"Short Review" must be less than 25 characters.

If you do not remember who you need to leave feedback for, check your own feedback profile. While on your own feedback profile, you can click the tab "Feedback left by [your user name]" to see the feedback you have left other members. You can compare who left you feedback and who you still need to leave feedback for (don't forget about me!)

Hopefully that helps.

Go to the member's "Profile Page"
Click "Feedback Stats"
Click "Add Feedback"
Fill in the information... The Deal URL will be the link to the thread of the item that was for sale. Perform a search if you cannot find it.
"Short Review" must be less than 25 characters.

If you do not remember who you need to leave feedback for, check your own feedback profile. While on your own feedback profile, you can click the tab "Feedback left by [your user name]" to see the feedback you have left other members. You can compare who left you feedback and who you still need to leave feedback for (don't forget about me!)

Hopefully that helps.
Well said. I have a slight problem giving how to directions not related to driving

Sent from your mom.

Latest Posts

Back