• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘London Police Pack Owner's Serial List

Way to trade it to me for something?
Sorry, it's locked away in Australia for 2 years while I'm stuck here in Jordan. LOL. In anycase, postage costs alone would make it very unreasonable to buy. It'll be easier to get one here in the forum. You should be able to score one for around $300 easily enough.

Sorry, it's locked away in Australia for 2 years while I'm stuck here in Jordan. LOL. In anycase, postage costs alone would make it very unreasonable to buy. It'll be easier to get one here in the forum. You should be able to score one for around $300 easily enough.
Nifty. So go to Australia, find someone with access to your storage unit, convince them you sent me, resist the urge to "borrow" more than the pack. What's a plane trip to the land down under, $35-45?

Nifty. So go to Australia, find someone with access to your storage unit, convince them you sent me, resist the urge to "borrow" more than the pack. What's a plane trip to the land down under, $35-45?
If you make it down there in 2 years time to visit me, I'd GIVE it to you.

Can we take a double selfie while screaming at a picture of @Wicked screen name?
Absolutely. I can't wait.....as long it's done tastefully in a non-homo non-homophobic way. There can be physical contact, but I want to state that no part of your beard or any other region of your body that has hair is permitted to touch my bare skin or head. It's hard to achieve, but I believe there's a tiny gap between those two perceptions which we should be able to accomplish if we think about it prior to the photograph.

Yeah, got to say, I'm a big fan of wicked (and Mich). While realising they are human and will inevitably make mistakes, for the major stuff, I believe they put their money where their mouth is. They're quality people (like many others on this forum). From what I've seen and heard, they've got it where it counts. I hope I have the strength of character in the future to do what they've already done already.

Absolutely. I can't wait.....as long it's done tastefully in a non-homo non-homophobic way. There can be physical contact, but I want to state that no part of your beard or any other region of your body that has hair is permitted to touch my bare skin or head. It's hard to achieve, but I believe there's a tiny gap between those two perceptions which we should be able to accomplish if we think about it prior to the photograph.

Yeah, got to say, I'm a big fan of wicked (and Mich). While realising they are human and will inevitably make mistakes, for the major stuff, I believe they put their money where their mouth is. They're quality people (like many others on this forum). From what I've seen and heard, they've got it where it counts. I hope I have the strength of character in the future to do what they've already done already.

Done, I won't shave until this happens. It will be legen... wait for it... dary

Latest Posts

Back