• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time no speak - Holy grail in RJ's...

They are here.. .. . .
i can't say if the lenses are ''fake or not'' as you previously warn me about. . . . .but i can see that the frame is perfect. .and they look amazing.

so happy to have them on the collection after so many years searching..

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-13 at 13.43.27.jpeg

They are here.. .. . .
i can't say if the lenses are ''fake or not'' as you previously warn me about. . . . .but i can see that the frame is perfect. .and they look amazing.

View attachment 692415

They make me all warm and fuzzy inside if that makes any difference?!

🤣

They are here.. .. . .

View attachment 692415

They are amazing.

I dont know 100% that your lenses are fake.

She is known to sell fake lenses on her ebay site so you will never know for sure, but congratulations either way.

according to my records of sale on Mercari, it’s the same name as the main character on breaking bad.
Which is actually a dope name IMO

And according to my sales to her on ebay from years ago her name is desiree howard and she has a business registered with the florida division of corporations.

She likes anonymity so she likely hides behind the fake character name from breaking bad.

Back