• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time no speak - Holy grail in RJ's...

And according to my sales to her on ebay from years ago her name is desiree howard and she has a business registered with the florida division of corporations.

She likes anonymity so she likely hides behind the fake character name from breaking bad.

My PayPal transaction from a number of years ago says that name too.

Could always possibly be a husband/wife team as well.mm

I hope they're sexy too, because I'm randy baby!

71ABCF5A-7E21-4D7E-A032-439675966080.png

3 pairs of fuse lenses and the rest all legit ..., The latest ones ,(positive red+) I have to be honest I don't know if that ones are real , but they look good and buyer said legit , can't compare as I don't have other pair, do you ? Send and I will check them ,hehehe

3 pairs of fuse lenses and the rest all legit ..., The latest ones ,(positive red+) I have to be honest I don't know if that ones are real , but they look good and buyer said legit , can't compare as I don't have other pair, do you ? Send and I will check them ,hehehe
I have a pair of unreleased vented OEM (+) Reds that I could send to you for comparison.
You pay for shipping and return shipping :grin:

Thanks guys, i have found some red's , (in my inventory ) just need to find them and will compare them later today :) , by any chance anyone has GEN 1's that want to sell ?

Back