• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for a little info......

oh and yes, they were in-fact marketed bu Oakley under Juliets for a little bit of time on their website.

yeah so it probably got mismatched at one point. a lotta things could’ve happened. ‘04 pair put in a older box (the 3 piece box comes with a rare coin), or a arms got swapped out with a Romeo, or likely a collector frankenstein’d by finding a box for the pair. at any rate, nice pair!

There are 4 colorways with 6 SKUs the 24k and looks like yours the xmetal/BI got re-issued with hydrophobic lenses and the newer 3 piece boxes.

yeah so it probably got mismatched at one point. a lotta things could’ve happened. ‘04 pair put in a older box (the 3 piece box comes with a rare coin), or a arms got swapped out with a Romeo, or likely a collector frankenstein’d by finding a box for the pair. at any rate, nice pair!

There are 4 colorways with 6 SKUs the 24k and looks like yours the xmetal/BI got re-issued with hydrophobic lenses and the newer 3 piece boxes.
Awesome! Thanks for the enlightenment! If I was a betting man, I'd say they probably got mismatched at some point, like you said. I really dig em either way 😁