• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Don’t waste money on Oakley replacement lenses until you read this guide!
Original Oakley replacement lenses or aftermarket lenses? This is the age-old question for anyone trying to replace their Oakley lenses. But which lenses are better? And which are the better value?
The answer may not be as straightforward as you think. Keep reading as we compare the best Oakley replacement lenses, including aftermarket options! Plus, how to replace your Oakley lenses and more.

What to look for when buying replacement lenses for your Oakleys?
Today you can buy authentic Oakley replacement lenses directly from Oakley’s website or stores. But this is also usually the most expensive option.
If you’re looking to save, you’ll want to look at aftermarket replacement lenses. But first, you need to know exactly what to look for when buying aftermarket lenses because not all lenses are the same!
The essential components of aftermarket lenses are:

Material – Authentic Oakley lenses and...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Is it fair to say that if I am looking for specific activity-driven Prizm technology lenses , such as a Trail or Trail Torch lens, the only place to look is Oakley itself?

While there may be lens producers who can provide their version or interpretation of a Trail or Trail Torch lens, there are no other after-market lens can produce the same results.

I like to stick with original Oakley when possible. The lens technology is what I paid for in the first place and I can’t imagine an aftermarket lens that costs $20 would have the same quality as original Oakley. Seems the reviews on some of the aftermarket ones are good though.

I purchased replacement lenses from Revant Optics 7 or 8 years ago and was very satisfied. They were crystal clear and looked great before I scratched them lol. I just ordered a set of their Elite lenses for my Juliets today and am eager to see how well they will perform.

I like to stick with original Oakley when possible. The lens technology is what I paid for in the first place and I can’t imagine an aftermarket lens that costs $20 would have the same quality as original Oakley. Seems the reviews on some of the aftermarket ones are good though.
👍

I purchased replacement lenses from Revant Optics 7 or 8 years ago and was very satisfied. They were crystal clear and looked great before I scratched them lol. I just ordered a set of their Elite lenses for my Juliets today and am eager to see how well they will perform.
🖕

I have had replacement lenses for my Romeo 1 before from Visionary Lenses in the US and there was 1 mm gap in the lenses. Has anyone else had this experience with Romeos or was I just unlucky.

How well did they perform?

I am a noob here , so excuse the question if it is daft !
I have a pair of vintage wiretaps, the lenses are all flaking , is there a recommended company to use for replacement lenses.
What are the thoughts on using non oakley lenses ?

Back