• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for the 2022 sub zero with Blue lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I recently bought a pair of the 2022 sub zeros which were promptly stolen from me. I live in Nashville TN so I am keeping an eye out for someone trying to sell them. My question is does anyone have a pair for sale? I have found them on eBay but the blues start at $500. They were $299 new and I would like to try to get a pair for not too awful much. I know I may have to pay more but I thought someone on here could cut me a break. Thanks for any help and if you do have a pair let me know what your asking for them.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I recently bought a pair of the 2022 sub zeros which were promptly stolen from me. I live in Nashville TN so I am keeping an eye out for someone trying to sell them. My question is does anyone have a pair for sale? I have found them on eBay but the blues start at $500. They were $299 new and I would like to try to get a pair for not too awful much. I know I may have to pay more but I thought someone on here could cut me a break. Thanks for any help and if you do have a pair let me know what your asking for them.
Shoot me a pm

Sent you a PM

Did you ever end up finding a set ?

Nope. Still looking for the blue lens sub zeros or any sub zeros. What u got?

Sent PM

Try this site. Says they have 3 left

It took me 3 months but I finally did get the pair I ordered from Amazon in July. The price was right and they came in perfect shape.