• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for this Oakley Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone knows the name of this jacket, please reply. I am looking for a size Large in black. Must be in great shape. Thanks!
0e0faf122f186fcb05e797b81678dbe5.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ttt

Did you try a reverse image search in Google? I have the same jacket but in different color and forgot the name.
d9615f635385cce86d5f4618645d1fad.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Did you try a reverse image search in Google? I have the same jacket but in different color and forgot the name.View attachment 809281
Thanks....just did the Google search. It is called the Operative Jacket.
a53e94371f6b3158a4783fb1ceead4fb.jpg

Glad the reverse image search worked. Good luck finding one. This is one of my favorite jackets with the metal square O in front and the metal Oakley insignia at the back.

I found a Tan Color one in size XL like a month ago, and i agree that it is a nice Jacket, good to know the name of it and good luck finding one
20201005_191651.jpg

Lo
Username Hidden said:
Did you try a reverse image search in Google? I have the same jacket but in different color and forgot the name.View attachment 809281
LoOks like you did some tower re-arranging in the background.

Username Hidden said:
LoOks like you did some tower re-arranging in the background.

Not really. It’s been the same goggles, monochrome, stealth and Kevlar displays sitting idle for years now. Only “movement” is when the lights turn on and off.

Username Hidden said:
Not really. It’s been the same goggles, monochrome, stealth and Kevlar displays sitting idle for years now. Only “movement” is when the lights turn on and off.
Time to do a show and tell

My brother has one. Let me see if his is a L or XL. I have two Mediums in the Operative. Lol.