• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for X metal juliet complete package

ronnel_ambojia

Oakley Beginner
Good morning Sir/Mam

Permission to post this message Admins and Co members of this group, Im from philippines and living here. I am looking for legit x metal juliet with complete package, ang match serial numbers from box. probably mint condition or brand new is hight appreciate. Thanks!

Welcome aboard, once you meet the requirements for the exchange section you will be able to purchase one from there, or you can become a premium member and get instant access to the exchange

Good morning Sir/Mam

Permission to post this message Admins and Co members of this group, Im from philippines and living here. I am looking for legit x metal juliet with complete package, ang match serial numbers from box. probably mint condition or brand new is hight appreciate. Thanks!
:welcome:

Once you have access to the exchange area I'm sure one of our excellent sellers will hook you up. Good luck!

What's with people on the Philippines Oakley FB page and now here always begging for permission to ask a question? Also thanking Boss this and Boss that?

What's with people on the Philippines Oakley FB page and now here always begging for permission to ask a question? Also thanking Boss this and Boss that?
how we were educated to communicate. obviously a little too formal and doesn't really carry as much value as proper grammar. Just think of typing up a business letter. Greeting/salutation, prelude, meat and potatoes, many thanks and good tidings, signature.