• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to set up a small Network of Collectors that are tired of Pimps

Wait, a pimp that buys sunglasses and resells them to a willing buyer at a profit is bad, but a pimp that “runs goes” or basically abuses women and dresses like an idiot is cool?

I vote for going back to lurking.
Bye matt 😂
5E1EFFEB-D876-4ABE-9B57-89DC58816BCD.gif

Wait, a pimp that buys sunglasses and resells them to a willing buyer at a profit is bad, but a pimp that “runs goes” or basically abuses women and dresses like an idiot is cool?

I vote for going back to lurking.
@Matt Flacche (is Flacche French for flatulence?) I don't support either of them in how they conduct their business, my fashion sense is debatable though. So before you go trying to cancel me Mr MeToo, let me clarify: I do not condone the mistreatment of women in any way shape or form! I do however like silk shirts, fedoras and gold tipped walking sticks.

@Matt Flacche (is Flacche French for flatulence?) I don't support either of them in how they conduct their business, my fashion sense is debatable though. So before you go trying to cancel me Mr MeToo, let me clarify: I do not condone the mistreatment of women in any way shape or form! I do however like silk shirts, fedoras and gold tipped walking sticks.
Easy to make douche comments from behind a keyboard or phone. If you didn't mean that pimps who run hoes were cool, maybe you should work on your English.

Back