• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost watches being repaired by Luxoticca

At one stage I was contemplating sending my Gearbox Auto from Australia to Lux U.S.A. to have a Titanium band fitted, but didn't want to risk losing it, it's worth more to me than what the insurance would pay. After reading this story, I'm glad I didn't.
StefanX9, Lux won't post me a Titanium band to have it fitted locally, any idea how I can convince them to send me one ? Are there any Titanium Gearbox watches still available direct from Oakley or their stores ? I figure changing out the band on a Titanium Gearbox is an option.

Lux was going to sell you a titanium band? How much were they asking?

I’m new to this site but I work for Oakley and as much as I hate to say it don’t send them anything! If possible the best way to get your watches repaired in any way is to take them to FHR and have them do what they can do right then and there. I’ve heard horror stories about “lost” watches or watches coming back in pieces as if they had a jeweler in training working there or no real jeweler at al, in Ohio not FHR. I’m sorry about your loss, that hurts and is in no way right. The people at FHR are awesome and always help with whatever you need, to the best of their ability. Oakley’s customer service out of Mason Ohio is an entirely different thing, anyone who has contacted them knows what I mean. Watches are supposed to be under warranty until 2020 but I have had people tell me they refused to service their watch entirely. It is a real shame that the watches aren’t a priority to LUX but it is what it is unfortunately. Don’t hesitate to message me if you have a question that I might know the answer to. Don’t give up, there’s always a way!
Yeah, I agree about FHR. They have always been cool and accommodating. I’ve brought in my Oakley watches and they have just changed the batteries for free, no questions asked. Thanks for letting me know this ends in 2020. I need to get over there with another watch before the end of the year.

You need to post your case in:

No, no he doesnt.

Yaaaaa

FHR steals everyones watches and it's no big deal

But I steal a few pairs of glasses and a Jerome Baker and I'm a "criminal thief"
Do you refer to the ball player as entertainment for your midgets or a device for private leisure activities?

Yeah, I agree about FHR. They have always been cool and accommodating. I’ve brought in my Oakley watches and they have just changed the batteries for free, no questions asked. Thanks for letting me know this ends in 2020. I need to get over there with another watch before the end of the year.
Anytime, you are very welcome!

Back