• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Low serial Ichiro collection

the barcode label of your polished/blue (top) looks different. Usually oakley put Ird. not Irid
If you are speaking about #1 those were the very first Ichiros’s so I can see them adjusting their labels as time went on, plus those were never for sale they were special release and pretty sure given to VIP’s. As for the subsequent serials I have had multiple low serials and they were all labeled the same way. They might have changed em later idk. Haven’t owned a polished/blue with a serial higher then 300. Here is another one I just recently purchased. Labeled the same. Super low 3 digit number.

C126D125-BDF6-426F-8C49-26F20E851B71.jpeg

If you are speaking about #1 those were the very first Ichiros’s so I can see them adjusting their labels as time went on, plus those were never for sale they were special release and pretty sure given to VIP’s. As for the subsequent serials I have had multiple low serials and they were all labeled the same way. They might have changed em later idk. Haven’t owned a polished/blue with a serial higher then 300. Here is another one I just recently purchased. Labeled the same. Super low 3 digit number.

View attachment 864025

im referring on this label, font and sticker size looks different compare to other.
49E5AA57-99B4-424A-B380-99CCACF1C659.jpeg

Largely due to it being one of the first I’m sure. I got it from @dragonvoi a trusted collector. I believe somewhere else on another thread it was also mentioned that Oakley had multiple printers for printing labels
yeah, with Oakley I found that early SN usually has almost no consistency. naming, fonts, labels, etc. I would just take the box/label in hand and could tell if it was bastardized or not lol. I had no concerns about this one as I bought it with several other pairs, and they all were legit.

yeah, with Oakley I found that early SN usually has almost no consistency. naming, fonts, labels, etc. I would just take the box/label in hand and could tell if it was bastardized or not lol. I had no concerns about this one as I bought it with several other pairs, and they all were legit.
Nor I when you gave em to me. Plus they fit soooooo well 😏