• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading M Frame Gen 1 Blue Iridium Strip Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
@bandit.sunglasses can you edit the title and describe it as a custom cut from an oem lens.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
@bandit.sunglasses can you edit the title and describe it as a custom cut from an oem lens.
I was told multiple times by @flippj (who I got to from) that it is an authentic OEM piece made by oakley. I believe what he says given his extensive collection, vast oakley knowledge, and, as long as I've seen/known him has always been an honest person.

Username Hidden said:
I was told multiple times by @flippj (who I got to from) that it is an authentic OEM piece made by oakley. I believe what he says given his extensive collection, vast oakley knowledge, and, as long as I've seen/known him has always been an honest person.

Looks like a custom cut to me. It’s not hard to see signs of being cut

This lens was clearly not machine cut. Is it a good handcut lens? Sure. But it is not an oem cut. Sorry.

Username Hidden said:
This lens was clearly not machine cut. Is it a good handcut lens? Sure. But it is not an oem cut. Sorry.
Still researching!

The edges are not even the same.
9c3e787861fa21cded306080b45a699a.jpg
dfacc9ccca06c22cfed51c1cdb5ab988.jpg

Username Hidden said:

Stop. The guy that sold it to him said it was real

It’s the same guy that I sold a set of new zero socks to and he was telling me I sold him wire socks instead. LOL

I had to send him a pic of wire socks so he knew what I sent was not wire socks

Last edited:
Never heard from him after this. I guess he figured out he was wrong on this one too.

44b27e13fc3a56924a1a1d84a3c430ed.jpg

a6b80af2b5caadbb5ba6f9d6d1b01a1b.png

584414179b0002ed8bae0993a659a83b.png

Back on topic

3ca531aafeff67bd9d0a44d3634f4cb6.jpg

Username Hidden said:
And @Vasan was an honest person too?