• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Strike Lens - 24K Gold & Chrome

snipe

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I have a pair 2005 Razorblades, which use the M Frame strike lens. I'm trying to customize the look and was wondering which lenses out there most closely resemble 24K Gold and Chrome.

The black iridium lens made by Oakley could be a good candidate for the chrome look, but I was wondering if any of the other aftermarket lens makers have a more chrome / mirror look to them (Walleva, Revant, any others?)

Separately, I don't believe Oakley made an M Frame strike lens in 24K Gold. Has anyone encountered any aftermarket lens makers that have a good 24K Gold lens?

Thanks in advance!

@Jon the Don The expert is in the building!

I found these two lenses:

24K Gold

Titanium (Seems pretty close to Chrome)

Have you encountered these lenses before? And if so, do you think the color is close to what I'm looking for? I'd of course prefer to keep it authentic with Oakley lenses, but I don't think they made strike lenses in these colors.

Thanks!

Years before joining The Forum, I purchased a set of Walleva lenses and I’ll be kind …. found them to be less than suitable. 😖

I have a new pair of iNew chrome strike lenses here somewhere. They're pretty good replacements, I've found. I have a pair of their chrome heaters in my carbon M Frames.

Hi all,

I have a pair 2005 Razorblades, which use the M Frame strike lens. I'm trying to customize the look and was wondering which lenses out there most closely resemble 24K Gold and Chrome.

The black iridium lens made by Oakley could be a good candidate for the chrome look, but I was wondering if any of the other aftermarket lens makers have a more chrome / mirror look to them (Walleva, Revant, any others?)

Separately, I don't believe Oakley made an M Frame strike lens in 24K Gold. Has anyone encountered any aftermarket lens makers that have a good 24K Gold lens?

Thanks in advance!
There is a 24K A Frame goggle lens which could work as a donor for a custom cut strike.

@Wavecloud’s Customisation could probably help

I had a 24K M Frame Heater cut by him recently and I'm loving it. Lens is a little thicker than the original M frame Heater so it fits nicely in my M2 frame too 😁
IMG_20210915_143527.jpg

Back