• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made My First Ever Trip To A Oakley Store Today!

There's a Vault less than a mile from the shop I work at. At 10-15 mins from my house. I've bought a few sets of lenses from them for retail $, a cleaning kit, and a button down shirt for a friend.

My taste in glasses is pretty narrow, and narrowed further by what fits/looks good, and I'm not a fan of most of the Oakley clothing, so my wallet is safe for now.

Potomac Mills Vault: 15.9 miles
Tysons Corner O-Store: 14.8 miles
Union Station O-Store: 16.7 miles
Mall in Columbia O-Store: 47.4 miles
Arundel Mills Vault: 43.6. miles

Potomac Mills and Tysons Corner are my usual haunts.

Man your lucky the closest store to me is about 5 hrs
I have two within 15 minutes. Could care less...been to one maybe 12 times in 10 years the other 3 times in the past year. I won't pay retail for product and the staff is borderline rude and not knowledgeable...they probably recognize me and know I never buy anything LOL. Now if I had a Vault near me? That would be different...be in there all the time looking for the rare find at a great price

It's sometime a god send that i don't have a O-Store or Vault near me i would have sold the wife (that i don't have) by now for more Oakleys! lol

Latest Posts

Back