• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mag Switch Prototype Price Drop

U

Username Hidden

Up for sale or trade is what is believed to be a prototype pair of Magnesium Switch glasses with Light Blue Oakley lenses which were purchased from ebay. I believe these to be authenticated as per this thread: Mag Switch Prototype?

Frame condition is ~8.5/10 with some insignificant marks on the inside of the frame (no peeling of the finish)
Lens condition is ~8.5/10 with one small micro-crack next to the frame that would not be visible when wearing.
Nosebridge condition is ~9.0/10 - very tight
Rubber condition is ~9.0/10 - minimal wear

I am asking $350 (due to rarity) or trade for an X-Squared with Carbon frame in excellent condition.

Paypal G&S.
Glasses and microfiber bag only.
I am located in Canada.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!

IMG_4476.JPG
IMG_4477.JPG
IMG_4478.JPG
IMG_4485.JPG
IMG_4487.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
So this is a one off lens color, and youre flipping it for more than you paid on ebay?

Are these prototypes or rep pairs. I know back in the day rep pairs tended to come with light blue lenses.

Bada$$ pair but outta my price range.

Username Hidden said:
Are these prototypes or rep pairs. I know back in the day rep pairs tended to come with light blue lenses.

Good question. Not sure about this. I think that one of the forum members who used to work at Oakley may know. Have a look at the link to the thead above if you want to look into this further.

It is a very cool pair

Bump. I would be willing to trade for a X squared Carbon frame in excellent condition without lenses, box or coin.

Also, I am only willing to do transactions within North America.

Thanks.

Price drop to $375 including shipping.

Price drip $350.

Bump.