• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mailman Just Delivered My Newest X-metal!!

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
I bought these cause I wanted an edgy but sophisticated xmetal. I have other x squares but with different colored lenses it's nice to have a pair for business professional when I am out on sales calls. They are pretty sick in person!
Polished carbon with polarized black iridium
224c894b.jpg

I have that pair too and you made the right move in getting those as your "professional" pair.

Do you notice if the polished carbon frame smudges easily with oils from your skin? The only way i can describe it is it looks kind of like oil floating on water. Has a rainbowish look to it. It wipes off fairly easily though...

I have that pair too and you made the right move in getting those as your "professional" pair.

Do you notice if the polished carbon frame smudges easily with oils from your skin? The only way i can describe it is it looks kind of like oil floating on water. Has a rainbowish look to it. It wipes off fairly easily though...

Yes it does, it kinda reminds me of a matte black frame the way it smudges, its just shiny instead of dull. I bought a pair of black polarized crosshairs for my professional pair a few months ago, but i just feel like a wanna be cop in those lol

I have the same pair and use them for the same reasons, I really like them, I'm sure you will too!

Nice frames!!!!! I tend to wear my OO Jordan Wires or my titanium whiskers when I do suit and tie stuff....

Back