• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Manager Conference at Oakley HQ

Sanfran

I should Work at Oakley
USA
My local vault store manager just returned from the managers convention in SoCal. He had a handful of nice tokens, including a pair of chainlinks. What I thought was interesting was that he said 5 managers out of like 300, who led in certain categories like sales volume, etc all got the diamond red face minute machines! :twitch:

My local vault store manager just returned from the managers convention in SoCal. He had a handful of nice tokens, including a pair of chainlinks. What I thought was interesting was that he said 5 managers out of like 300, who led in certain categories like sales volume, etc all got the diamond red face minute machines! :twitch:
They couldn't give ALL 300 of them a RDMM now........ or could they? :twitch:

;)

What I thought was interesting was that he said 5 managers out of like 300, who led in certain categories like sales volume, etc all got the diamond red face minute machines!
They couldn't sell the entire production run at $4K retail. They did not discount them/ allow discount coupons to be used on them during the holidays and they were DOA. My local store called a couple weeks ago and offered me theirs at a 25% discount- still not quite the 50% that I look for on Oakley watches.
I guess giving them away as spiffs instead of discounting them makes sense...

They couldn't sell the entire production run at $4K retail. They did not discount them/ allow discount coupons to be used on them during the holidays and they were DOA. My local store called a couple weeks ago and offered me theirs at a 25% discount- still not quite the 50% that I look for on Oakley watches.
I guess giving them away as spiffs instead of discounting them makes sense...

25% off almost makes them tempting...

Back