• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

The Makan lenses are slightly large, but im not sure if they would fit the OTT. The measurements were posted a couple of pages ago.

As for the Goggle lens, the possibilities are endless in theory =), but it would require pledges and the campaign to succeed.

From @Marien himself.

"If anyone selects The 120 euros pledge (first in the world) they are getting 3 of these large lenses. I can deliver lenses instead of the required frame. Each 40 euros more is another lens".

Link for kickstarter pledges.

We are up to 60% with our campaign, if anyone wants to take part in getting their hands on a few lenses through the kickstarter then let me know. They'll be twice as matte as our sunglasses (so matter than what the images show on kickstarter).

In theory you could use the surface of a matte reflective replacement lens from our Mountain Snow Goggles. We don't sell them apart (not the right season and all), but we do sell them if anyone is interested.

Just fitted mariener in my ott 💚, closest aftermarket colour to emerald ive ever seen!

679DFA71-2822-4B93-958B-FCDB54726CC3.jpeg

Back