• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Oakley Jordan’s help

Nice!
emoji41.png

Shame the leather is a bit worn but there is a forum member who can sort that...

Welcome to the forum, btw...
Aye am getting confused with the offers now i just stick on eBay so what happens
Cheers
£500 is too much buddy. I bought a new pair off eBay for £600. Finding lenses for them is nye on impossible. Custom cuts are the only way. The leather can be redone by Larry Rabina on here. That all takes a decent amount of money to get them into shape. But, if you want to sell them as a project I would offer you £300.

£500 is too much buddy. I bought a new pair off eBay for £600. Finding lenses for them is nye on impossible. Custom cuts are the only way. The leather can be redone by Larry Rabina on here. That all takes a decent amount of money to get them into shape. But, if you want to sell them as a project I would offer you £300.
Seen the frames for sale for over £600 on eBay so am just playing it by ear so what happens

My bad, off by a whopping $47. So you are offering $373 USD. This member is asking for help and doesn’t want to be attacked in the open waters by sharks @NuttyOAK13Y do you really think you offered him a fair price??

View attachment 726278
Are you thick or just Palin stupid. Prices are different in different countries! You F***ing buy them for £500 then you plonker! He is trying to sell them or did that pass your braincell?

fullsizeoutput_162.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_15d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_161.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_15f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_15a.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back