• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Massive Sale to Help my Baby Girl

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sale
U

Username Hidden

OF Fam,

As promised here is the massive sale I my collection I said was coming. Please contact me with any questions, though please be patient as I am spending most of my time in the hospital right now. If you want some background on what's going on, or would like to help out please see Click here to support Help for Harper organized by Wesley R. Harden IV .

All items come with everything in the pictures (to be posted) except for the black bag I used as a backstop for the pics.

Since I am looking to raise money for my baby girl, I will not be covering S/H, but will mail to you USPS 2-day, so add $20 to the price of items to cover materials and postage. Payment via PayPal only. Shipped anywhere in the CONUS. No trades accepted or considered. Prices are relatively firm, but will consider reasonable offers.

(Mods I don't really have time to do multiple posts right now, so please forgive the commingling of frames. Also will upload photos once the thread is posted since they are all on my phone.)

For Sale:

1. Ducati, Pit Boss Ducati Polished Red/VR28 Black Iridium Polarized. Missing original outer box and Oakley Elite Ducati edition Clam Shell case. Glasses are in pristine condition, and the lenses have no marks. - $750

2. Custom Subdued US Flag Pit Boss done by @zwc0442. Also comes with a custom Oakley Elite Clam Shell case in Subdued US Flag - $750

3. Carbon Shift, Matte Black/Grey. Ear stems are loose but the frame and lenses are in good condition. $100

4. Carbon Prime Matte Black-Carbon Fiber/Prizm Black Iridium Polarized. Lenses and frames are in mint shape, only worn twice. $350

5. X-Metal X-Squared Carbon/Black Iridium. Lenses and frames in excellent condition. All rubbers like new and ears tight. Comes with original box/paperwork/coin. $500

6. X-Metal Romeo, X-Metal/Black Iridium. Frames and rubbers in great condition. Joints are all tight. Slight imperfections on the lenses. Comes with spare Fuse lenses. $800

7. Metal Works Carbon Carabiner, Carbon Fiber. In great shape, but needs a polish, just didn't have time. Number 25/500. $350

8. Metal Works Carbon Money Clip, Carbon Fiber. In great shape, but could use a polish as well. Number 80/500. $350

9. Ducati Zero, Limited Edition, Dark Grey, Ducati Red. Ears and lenses in excellent condition. $120

10. Carbon Shift, Matte Black/Torch Iridium. Ear stems are tight, lenses in excellent condition. $120

11. Gauge 8, Dark Grey/Torch Iridium. Never worn in excellent condition. $150

12. Nanowire 3.0. Black/Black Iridium. Frames in excellent condition. Lenses in great condition with minor imperfections not effecting look through. $350

13. SI Ballistic Shocktube. Matte Black/Black Iridium w/ Red Icons. Rare and hard to find. $150

14. Spike. Gunmetal Grey/Black Iridium. Lenses are in good condition. Frames are in ok condition but are very loose. $120

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for the tag. I’m working on a complete set I found on CL

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag. I’m working on a complete set I found on CL
giphy.gif

Sharks?

I will buy the X-Squared Carbon/Black iridium!
Is it still for sale? Do you ship to Canada?

100$ for the shocktube's

PM on the flag PB1