• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mathieu Van der Poel Sutro Lite Signature Series

JK_Cycling

Oakley Enthusiast
Just released in Europe.

Pics are screenshots from the Oakley german website.
sutrovqjoe.jpg

mvdp9ajte.jpg

Not super exciting, still a nice colourway IMO.

Last edited:
it has a IMO weird splatter design on the poseidon blue top..which honestly looks like some paint was dripping out accidentally upon painting. Dont know what to think of it

mvdof0j1i.jpg

There's a new Sutro Lite Sweep Vented in MVDP's signature collection.

With MVDP etching in the middle of the lense, colour is called Sparkle Orange, so kind of metallic.
Is already available, in Europe at least.

sutromvdp8kc7n.jpg

The old pair was very plain, the new one looks good. Anyone with detailed pictures? Can’t find pictures that show the sparkle.

The old pair was very plain, the new one looks good. Anyone with detailed pictures? Can’t find pictures that show the sparkle.
I saw it in store, cool looking pair. Don't remember the new one having much sparkle though. If I go back I'll take pics

I saw it as well I reality, as for the sparkle. Well it is for once a non matte finish (as most of the other Sutro Lites) and it is a bit metallic, but don’t expect too much. It might “sparkle” slightly when being in direct sunshine, but again don’t expect too much.
Still a cool pair though.

Back