• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa and 4.0 tower

At this point, my crazy price would be 3200. I'm not really looking to let it go any time soon, but for the above price I might! :) Just makes me wonder looking at other people selling a helmet alone, no goggles, maybe have the box and asking like 4000, and size small... makes no sense to me.

I get it, its a very cool piece. $3,200 is not a crazy price, just out of my range :) but I appreciate you taking the pics. If you are willing to take an offer, please let me know. Thank you.

Feel free to toss a number out, I won't take any offense to whatever number you throw out there!

Those look mint. I just sold one without goggles for 1500 and it was in really good shape. No box bag or snaps tho.

On Facebook but it was a guy that’s been on here as well. I’m in the Aus group as well on fb.

I don't have the snaps either, would like to find them, but have only ever seen one single snap for sale on ebay for over 100.00, so no thank you!

I don't have the snaps either, would like to find them, but have only ever seen one single snap for sale on ebay for over 100.00, so no thank you!

I remember seeing that and thought that person was high on meth. I have all four snaps for mine and dropped one not too long ago and it got caught in the weather stripping of my trunk and it look me two hours to find it...talk about stresss!!!

Exactly, I have been contemplating 3d printing some, but would need an original to create a cad drawing from to make the rest!

Exactly, I have been contemplating 3d printing some, but would need an original to create a cad drawing from to make the rest!

I could send you one if you think you could recreate it. Or @Qtrain may be able to. Lmk.

Latest Posts

Back