• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MEGA SALE: MARS LEATHER, JI JULIET, OTT FMJ W/ FIRE, PROBATION, INMATE

U

Username Hidden

Hello all,

Up for sale are a total of FIVE items. I will first list the prices of these items, to keep everything nice and tidy. They do not all have to be bought together but package deals DO take preference.

ITEMS FOR SALE - PRICES ARE PP G&S AND INCLUDE SHIPPING:
  • MARS LEATHER: SERIAL M*000661 $650 $OLD
  • OTT FMJ W/ FIRE $400 $OLD
  • JULIET BONE PLASMA JI SERIAL W/ JADE IRIDIUM LENSES (Lens may be aftermarket, unsure if OEM) $200 $OLD
  • INMATE $170 (COMBO DEAL W/ PROBATION FOR $230 SHIPPED)
  • PROBATION $100 (COMBO DEAL W/ INMATE FOR $230 SHIPPED)

X-METAL SECTION:

MARS LEATHER JORDAN SERIAL M*000661

Description:
This frame's leather is in extremely good shape, one might even say it's pristine. The pictures for this speak for itself. I cannot find discoloration on the leather yet. The nosebridge has OEM flex to it, I will rate the OEM nosebridge as 7/10 in terms of tightness. I could not find any scratches on lenses, but I will include pictures of the lenses so you may see. The X-Metal finish of the frame is in perfect condition with no scratches anywhere.

What's Included:
  1. Mars Jordan
  2. MF Bag
  3. Generic Oakley Box (Beat Up, but Provided for Safe Transport)
  4. Mars Collector Coin
  5. Mars Jordan Mini-Poster/Display Card

Pictures:
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed.jpg

JULIET BONE PLASMA JI SERIAL W/ JADE IRIDIUM LENSES (LENSES MAY BE AFTERMARKET)
Description:
This frame is in decent condition, there are some blackening parts on the bone plasma finish. The earstems do not sit level and the pictures show this. The lenses appear to be in 10/10 condition, but I cannot verify if it is an authentic OEM lens. The lenses are NOT POLARIZED. The nosebridge is in good condition, but the pins are not. Tune may be required, depending on preference. I rate the flex of nosebridge at a 6/10.

What's Included:
  1. Juliet Bone Plasma JI Serial
  2. MF Bag

O-MATTER SECTION:

OVER THE TOP FMJ W/ FIRE IRIDIUM LENSES

Description:
The frame appears to be in mint condition, with only the little paint bubbles that are common to this frame. I cannot find any scratches on this frame, thus I will rate the condition 9.5/10. The lenses have a few marks to them and I will rate the lenses a 8.5/10. These lenses are redder than most Fire Iridium lenses.

What's Included:
  1. OTT FMJ W/ Fire Iridium Lenses
  2. OTT MF Bag To Cover the Lenses
  3. Paperwork
  4. Box (8/10 condition, due to some minor creasing on edge)

Pictures:
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

METAL SECTION:

PROBATION

Description:
The frame sits level and appears to be in good condition, with some microscratching in the polished finish. The lenses are a 5/10, with several scratches and bubbling, some of which affect vision. The rubbers are useable, but I would recommend replacement.

What's Included:

1. Probation
  2. MF Bag
INMATE
Description:
The frame does not sit level when earstems are extended. The lenses are in good condition with no visible scratching on the outer face of the lens. However, the inner portion of the lens on the right lens has a mark from the arm hitting/rubbing against it. This is on the upper most section and not directly in line of sight. The lenses, I will rate at a 10/10 on left lens and a 8/10 on the right lens. The rubbers are in good condition and not sticky.

What's Included:

1. Inmate
  2. Inmate MF Bag
  3. Inmate Box (Pull Tab is a bit ripped)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Need some posts so I can post pictures guys, if you don't mind. I have a lot of pictures.

Bump for a solid dude :)

Pm

Bump

Sent from nowhere special

INMATE:
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (8).jpg
unnamed.jpg

PROBATION
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed.jpg

Pm on Jordan mars and ott

Beautiful pieces man! Those OTT’s are awesome! GLWS

great deal ..glws ..sent a pm in case the Mars Jordan is still available (wishful thinking) ..