• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meme Thread

Do You Like Memes?

• So much that I spend my days in instagram so that I can find them and post them in other places

• Very much so. I wish they were the only way of communicating

• A few a day can be entertaining

• No. But I do not like Christmas either

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some laws are just wrong man!
you should always make your family come first....... that if you are a gentleman.
ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

Pictures from Afghanistan have already shown that the Taliban have taken US Humvee military vehicles into use. It is also possible that the Taliban have acquired other heavy equipment such as mine-safe MRAP vehicles, Black Hawk helicopters and about 20 small A-29 Tucano fighter jets in their possession.

The latter were left behind as government forces evacuated an air base near Kandahar.

Between 2017 and 2019, the United States supplied the Afghan government army with 7,000 machine guns, 4,700 Humvee military vehicles and more than 20,000 grenades.

Between 2013 and 2016, the government army received more than 600,000 rifles of the type M16 and M4 and almost 80,000 vehicles of various kinds. In addition, there were piles of military equipment such as night-vision equipment and radio communications.

REALLY ? !

Latest Posts

Back