• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

MicahS

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Wisconsin
20220725_192257.jpg
20220725_192320.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

MicahS

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Wisconsin
These look great! The plazma frame is really growing on me
Honestly, at first I didn't like them much. Now I kinda appreciate them a bit more. I got this frame for $60 so I can't complain.

I'm interested to see what the Dark Galaxy/Ruby pair looks like when it's released.

leestripes

Oakley Enthusiast
Honestly, at first I didn't like them much. Now I kinda appreciate them a bit more. I got this frame for $60 so I can't complain.

I'm interested to see what the Dark Galaxy/Ruby pair looks like when it's released.

Yeah that pair will probably be killer looking! I'm glad they they are using the dark galaxy on a frame that has more surface area than the encoder and that they are using more lenses rather than the prizm road or black.

mendiz

Oakley Beginner
Hello, @MicahS, I want to buy EV Zero Blades with frame Navy and Prizm Road. Is Matte Navy or Polished Navy?, in your pic and internet I am not sure if is matte or polished. In O -review says Navy only and there is another Ev Zero Blades with Matte Navy and Indigo lenses

Screenshot_20220812_230749.jpg