• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

They have their own skus?
These dont but there were at least a dozen of each that went up for sale over the course of a few days. I cant imagine they would make that many unless they were either going to be a standard or maybe a cunstom bulk order that got canceled.

I haven't had much to update lately. Frankly, I cant find much I really want anymore. I doesn't help that the Lux screws up every order I place or lists new items for sale that they cant even sell because they dont have the parts yet to make them or their system is screwed up and they cant seem to get it fixed.

Samuel Ross Wind Jacket Sepia/Clear - Interestingly the frame is Polished and the arms are Matte
TDF Radarlock
Wind Jacket 2.0 Sepia Clear.jpg
RadarLock XL Blades Straight Stem Polished White TDF W G40+Red Iridium.jpg

Well for some reason it took almost a month, multiple calls to Oakley customer service and finally cancelling and resubmitting my order to get these. Not like they are anything too special, its just that Oakley's online store is a f$%^ing mess.

Wind Jacket 2.0 Matte Shocking Pink Fade Prizm Black Iridium.jpg

Heres the next one that took forever to get. When I ordered it the status immediately went o "call customer service". When I got them on the phone they told me it was already sold out. I was like, really i ordered this 2 mins after it was on the website? They said yea its sold out but you can leave the order open in case something happens...yea ill leave the order open, you havent sold out of a Staple item on the first day in years....lol

Staple EVZero Blades matte white-terrain tan/Prizm dark golf.

EVZero Blades Matte White Prizm Dark Golf-1.jpg

What would you estimate the value is for those crystal orange radars brand new? Those things are sweet!
I'll be honest I'm not the best guy to get values from. I just buy stuff I like, i really dont sell anything so I cant really say what they go for.

Back