• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

20220725_192257.jpg
20220725_192320.jpg

These look great! The plazma frame is really growing on me
Honestly, at first I didn't like them much. Now I kinda appreciate them a bit more. I got this frame for $60 so I can't complain.

I'm interested to see what the Dark Galaxy/Ruby pair looks like when it's released.

Honestly, at first I didn't like them much. Now I kinda appreciate them a bit more. I got this frame for $60 so I can't complain.

I'm interested to see what the Dark Galaxy/Ruby pair looks like when it's released.

Yeah that pair will probably be killer looking! I'm glad they they are using the dark galaxy on a frame that has more surface area than the encoder and that they are using more lenses rather than the prizm road or black.

Hello, @MicahS, I want to buy EV Zero Blades with frame Navy and Prizm Road. Is Matte Navy or Polished Navy?, in your pic and internet I am not sure if is matte or polished. In O -review says Navy only and there is another Ev Zero Blades with Matte Navy and Indigo lenses

Screenshot_20220812_230749.jpg

Back