• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
So I'm going to use this more as a repository for what I currently have. I tend to resell and trade some items pretty quickly so I'll try to stick t the stuff I've had for a while.

I guess I'll start with my complete collection of Valves. I just finished this one when I finally found a Black/Black Iridium Polarized pair NIB. These are all in pretty much mint condition but I only have boxes for a few of them.

Valves.jpg

Second I'll post my complete New Zero/New Zero S collection. Sorry about my crappy photography skills...The left two rows are the standard Sku's. Behind them are some bare lenses including some rare variants such as two Ducati cut Ti Clear lenses. The rest are standard lenses waiting for donor arms.

The right rows are all oddities I've found/collected and some I've made from spare parts. Also a few doubles I have. A few of the highlights are an ultra rare Ruby Clear standard cut lens on red camo lil Jon arms. Behind it is another rare Ruby Clear S cut lens on dark grey arms. Behind that is a Pink Iridium Ducati cut lense on Crystal black arms. After that there are a few TI clear Ducati cut lenses on various arms, a few G40 Ducati cut lenses on various arms, a Night camo/grey pair I made myself and a few doubles.
22.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

Another complete* collection I have is my Wiretaps. I put a * on this because they came in multiple generations with some subtle changes between them. So I'll call this a complete "colorway" collection. The Pewter/+ Red pair is a Gen 1. The Gen 1's had bigger ear socks, similar to a Half wire, and the wings were turned down. The rest are Gen 2's. The Gen 2's had standard wire ear socks, the wings were pointed out and the lenses had a slightly different shape. One caveat to add is that the Silver/Fire colorway had three different versions. The Gen 1 with silver icons, Gen 2 with silver icons and a Gen 2 with orange icons. I've owned all three but the one pictured is the orange icon variant
20140409_192443_Richtone(HDR) (2)2.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

Another complete* collection I have is my Wiretaps. I put a * on this because they came in multiple generations with some subtle changes between them. So I'll call this a complete "colorway" collection. The Pewter/+ Red pair is a Gen 1. The Gen 1's had bigger ear socks, similar to a Half wire, and the wings were turned down. The rest are Gen 2's. The Gen 2's had standard wire ear socks, the wings were pointed out and the lenses had a slightly different shape. One caveat to add is that the Silver/Fire colorway had three different versions. The Gen 1 with silver icons, Gen 2 with silver icons and a Gen 2 with orange icons. I've owned all three but the one pictured is the orange icon variantView attachment 309928
Very.....pretty;)