• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Milkshake Frogs

Not at all unfortunately. Ended up havin to go a different direction with this thought. Sorry brother

I never got the chance to post these after I received them so I’m a bit late. But did anyone else get any of the Milkshake Frogskins? Here’s two of the pairs I got.

Ps- the pink frames lenses weren’t an online option just something I had laying around.

View attachment 499158

View attachment 499159

Awesome custom job with the pink iridium lenses are they the original pink iridium or the vr50 from the alpine set?

Awesome custom job with the pink iridium lenses are they the original pink iridium or the vr50 from the alpine set?

They’re from an alpine set. What’s the difference from the original pink, I’m really not familiar with it. I know of vr50 and the vr50 pinks used in snow goggles but those always seemed more brown to me than the Pink Iridium.

All I wear are pastel clothes it's killing me my favourite pair of Oakley's are out there and I can't buy them!

Back