• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minimum requirements

V10BEETLE

Oakley Enthusiast
So I joined the Forum a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to tell how many of the requirements I've met to be able to reply to messages and buy stuff. I've had a few people message me that I would really like to get back to and can't figure out how yet. My question is its saying I have to have at least 15 posts and I don't know how to see how many I've had. I wanted to get the premium membership but right now I don't want to upset my girlfriend anymore than I already do getting more sunglasses LOL. Thank you

So I joined the Forum a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to tell how many of the requirements I've met to be able to reply to messages and buy stuff. I've had a few people message me that I would really like to get back to and can't figure out how yet. My question is its saying I have to have at least 15 posts and I don't know how to see how many I've had. I wanted to get the premium membership but right now I don't want to upset my girlfriend anymore than I already do getting more sunglasses LOL. Thank you
Don't you know how to respond to PM or can't you respond?

Don't you know how to respond to PM or can't you respond?
This is what it says

Screenshot_20200823-134743.png

I see that you joined on August the 9 and you have to wait 14 days before you can use PM so i think it will work tomorrow.
Tried and log out and log in?

I didn't even know how to see how many posts I've had. I haven't tried to log out and back in yet. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thank you for the help.
No problem but you may have to wait until tomorrow to use everything if the log out, log in does not work

Back