• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine PROS & CONS...

Pro- I have over 50 watches, 30 are Oakleys, 8 of which are MM’s, multiple Breitlings, Rolexes, Tags, U-boats, etc, I get more compliments when I wear a MM than all other watches combined, Mic dropped…..

Pro: One of the most baller watches of all time.

Con: Now in 2024, Genuine New/NOS parts for all intents and purposes don’t exist. It’s a bit sad when you see completely useable/restorable MMs being cannibalised to keep others going.

What do you mean by that exactly? Thx
Sometime on Oakley chronographs, the second hand will find its resting place a bit off center of 12. It works fine but when you reset it, it might rest at a couple of min after 12 instead of 12, where it should be.

Sometime on Oakley chronographs, the second hand will find its resting place a bit off center of 12. It works fine but when you reset it, it might rest at a couple of min after 12 instead of 12, where it should be.
When my battery drained the stop watch hands moved to all kinds of off positions. Eventually, the watch was still showing the right time during the day but slow around 11pm. Apparently, it costs more energy to turn the date dial. First I thought the clockwork was broken. I had never seen a watch behave this way. But a fresh battery fixed and you can manually adjust the position of all hands.

Back