• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine stopped working; new battery didn't work

Millertime2598

I should Work at Oakley
NC
So took my MM today to have the battery changed out and the guy said it didn't work even after having a new battery installed. Has anyone else come across an issue like this? If so, solution?

Rhonda 5040 B movements normally can be obtained for like 50-60 and just depends how much your shop wants to charge you.

Also be sure to get the gold version because the silver are only 3-4 jewel and crap
I have an old fossil blue titanium which feels like I've replaced the battery several times and it wears out within a few months now..I think it may have something to do with the fact that the movement says "no jewels" on it..but idk, I did take the case back off to see, pics here. if there is a movement you can link me to to replace this, I'd be ever grateful wow
IMG_2400.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

Rhonda 5040 B movements normally can be obtained for like 50-60 and just depends how much your shop wants to charge you.
my minute maker the second hand resets at 9 instead of 12. watch still works but sdrives me nuts knowing it should be at 12 not 9. any idea on that problem?

Back