• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
See above example

Don’t try to play yourself off as innocent. You always start the BS then cry victim. You did it JUST TONIGHT and I’m always pointing it out.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
They're locked because of the constant belligerence and/or senseless banter.

Understood - this will be addressed in the coming days and moving forward. We are working on enforcing the rules, in a standardized manner across the forum.

Username Hidden said:
That forum seems a bit “dry” compared to OF. Not sure if it’s the locked sales threads or the sheer size of it...

Yeah not trying to avoid all personality - but there's fun comments that let us all joke and chat and then there is just arguments and disrespect. The latter will be addressed.

Username Hidden said:
Understood - this will be addressed in the coming days and moving forward. We are working on enforcing the rules, in a standardized manner across the forum.
Good. We sure need it!

Username Hidden said:
People take reselling too seriously. We all try to build up our collection. Even your boy @Wicked tripled his $$ on a rare frogskin to purely profit.
If this was actually true I'd say you are correct but you are sadly mistaken.

Holy cow!! This thread has exploded today. Now I’ve got to go back and read it all. Hopefully it’s doesn’t get deleted before I can read it all

Username Hidden said:
Holy cow!! This thread has exploded today. Now I’ve got to go back and read it all. Hopefully it’s doesn’t get deleted before I can read it all
Haha, it got locked and then unlocked. Probably had some cleanup

Username Hidden said:
We have a feedback system for a reason, use it, leave the details, then when people go to do a deal they can see rating and not dig through years of threads to find a bad deal 4 years ago.
I call bullshit on this. How many times has someone cried to you about receiving bad feedback and it's been removed?

Username Hidden said:
People take reselling too seriously. We all try to build up our collection. Even your boy @Wicked tripled his $$ on a rare frogskin to purely profit. Say what you want. Obviously certain members such as that Brazilian guy aren’t actual collectors.

there’s also a reseller here that everyone’s friends with. But he’s exempt from the rule. Seriously, some babies here. Major biased which is why @OakleyBoss is our mod and glad he is.

I wouldn’t own an FMJ if I didn’t love the brand. Anyway none of that matters. Some people just need wet sand kicked in their face.

sleaze balls

View attachment 711294

When I introduced you to the dude who you bought that from, you low balled him and specifically told me the price and that you had gotten it "at a price where I can still make money" (I still have the convo because I'm a premium member and dont have to delete my convos)

Now you're flashing it around like it cancels out the HUGE injustice that you do to the market by flooding it with poorly described, overpriced stuff that you dont even know half of what it is?

NEXT

Username Hidden said:
I call bullshit on this. How many times has someone cried to you about receiving bad feedback and it's been removed?
Agreed this has happened and will be addressed in the upcoming rules.

Latest Posts

Back