• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MSK 3 not good for flying.

I was wearing my mask with the filter in and was told it wasn’t approved for a flight on American Airlines. Anyone have this experience?
Yes, me. The stewardess from Latam Airlines (Chilean airline) told me that I can not wear that reusable mask, she was unable to understand that there was a filter inside and asked me to put on instead a 10 cents mask she gave me.

Yes, me. The stewardess from Latam Airlines (Chilean airline) told me that I can not wear that reusable mask, she was unable to understand that there was a filter inside and asked me to put on instead a 10 cents mask she gave me.
Thugs.

Screenshot_20200728-192001~2.png

Having a Covid shot doesn’t mean shiit. You can still catch Covid and die. And you can still spread it to other people who can die. This shiit ain’t no joke bro! I have family who have died from it and with all the new mutations that are out there now you’ll have to upgrade your shot in the future. The shot isn’t a 100% but hey what do I know? Russian roulette always looks fun in the movies 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
The only joke is the jab and it being mandated. By definition this isn't a vaccine. It's a treatment. Funny but not haha

a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

Latest Posts

Back