• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Music Thread

21ca7338dbb0fb55a1a611b754267f94.jpg

@docrusty Have you seen this video, its one of RATM first shows, i got to see them live twice, the first time in Tijuana whith their first album and the second time in San Diego CA on the Battle of LA tour.
It was amazing to see the energy of Zach on every live performance, the Coachella show its not too far from where i live, looking forward to 2020.

They never really got close enough to me to see them from what I remember (grew up in South Dakota). I’m considering traveling to one of the 5 shows they’ve announced though.

They never really got close enough to me to see them from what I remember (grew up in South Dakota). I’m considering traveling to one of the 5 shows they’ve announced though.
I am fortunate to live in a Border Town, when i was growing up there was a Concert Venue in Tijuana called "Iguanas" and it was like going to a concert in the US whitout crossing the border, i got to see some great bands there other than RATM, for example i saw there, Slayer,Bodycount, Pearl Jam, Tool, White Zombie, etc.
Here is the set list of the bands that played there, if you got the time check it out so you can see the caliber of the bands that played in that place, have a great weekend.

Back