• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading MUZM Pro Racing Jacket and 2009 Tour de France Radar Path Antifreeze/Jade Limited Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've a MUZM Pro Racing Jacket ordered directly from the Oakley website on release day. It's my first Racing Jacket. I love it for being a Pro frame, but it is way too big for my face. Don't get me wrong: it's a great piece that I'm happy to see sit in my collection, but I'm not getting as much enjoyment from it that I thought I'd get, so I'm just wondering whether I can trade it for something that I might like better.

Similarly, I've also got a NOS/BNIB 2009 Tour de France Radar Path Antifreeze/Jade Limited Edition in my collection unused many years since I bought it from another collector that's looking great on display, though can go in the same or separate trade.

I'm looking for NOS/BNIB Pro and New M Frames (though none of the bland frame colours thank you) - I'm particularly interested in last year's MUZM release.

Should I be interested, and if there is a difference in current valuation, we can discuss the balance in money or Oakley product(s).

The more trickier obstacle that I'm in London UK and haven't done any deals on the website before. For the right deal, I can wait and do a face-to-face trade. There's no great rush to complete. I'm just interested in what is out there.

B55C16DE-07D3-45A2-8E69-60B7F7E27668.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back